The Top 3 Reasons Why Government Contractors Choose Cuick Trac over PreVeil
More than just file sharing
- PreVeil’s secure file sharing and storage still leave you needing a secure desktop environment and network to handle CUI documents.
- Cuick Trac’s remote secure enclave – which includes secure file sharing, secure storage, secure email, SIEM, MFA and more – provides a desktop environment for users to perform business and engineering tasks without CUI touching their device
Truly handles 80% of requirements
- While PreVeil claims to cover or “support” 102/110 of requirements, that’s only relating to file sharing. PreVeil fully meets 0% of the 110 requirements, as you first need to implement a secure desktop environment and network.
- Cuick Trac meets 100% of technical requirements (80% of ALL requirements), no gimmicks, and offers hands-on consulting to help meet the rest.
No Hidden Costs
- The low price tags of PreVeil licenses do not include the additional costs required for a full implementation of your desktop, network, cybersecurity monitoring and much more – which can add up to more than $50,000/yr.
- Cuick Trac’s per user license includes everything you need without breaking the bank.
|Cuick Trac||File Sharing & Storage Tools|
|Comprehensive Environment for CUI||Y||N|
|FIPS Validated Encryption||Y||Y|
|Secure File Transfer||Y||Y|
|Secure Desktop Environment||Y||N|
|CUI fully contained without other tools||Y||N|
|% of NIST 800-171 Inherited||80% of all requirements||"90%" of File Sharing & Storage, 0% fully met|
|Scoping & Technical Assessment||Cuick Trac Complete Advisory Services||N|
|GRC Tool||FutureFeed Included||N|
Pick Cuick Trac when:
- You need more than just encrypted file sharing and storage.
You need a compliant and fully managed CUI environment.
You don’t need to change your company’s infrastructure.
Pick PreVeil when:
- You already have a secure environment – such as a comprehensive Microsoft GCC-High implementation ($125k+).
- You need a solution for secure file sharing to fill a specific gap.