Do you lack the time, money and resources to build and manage a NIST 800-171 compliance fortress yourself?
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Meet Cuick Trac.
Cuick Trac is a privately hosted, managed and secure virtual enclave that saves the average DoD contractor over $100k in implementation costs.
Our team of NIST security experts spent over 4 years engineering Cuick Trac — the most affordable, practical, and secure compliance solution that helps contractors, manufacturers and engineers who work with the Department of Defense (DoD) and Federal Government protect their Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI).
With Cuick Trac, your organization can meet the technical practices of NIST SP 800-171, in as few as 14 days, making the implementation and management of the administrative and physical requirements much easier to accomplish, as CMMC 2.0 continues to evolve.
Cuick Trac features
Get a pre-configured, privately hosted CUI enclave with all the features your organization needs to be compliant with NIST 800-171
Pre-configured firewall that is DFARS compliant
End to end encryption for CUI (Email, File Sharing, & Storage)
DFARS Compliant Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
Multi-factor authentication (MFA)
More than just technology, get full administrative and physical support
What about administrative and physical requirements?
Technology can only do so much in a NIST 800-171 compliance program. With Cuick Trac, because the technical responsibility is on us, you also work directly with one of our NIST security & compliance advisors.
Our Cuick Trac advisors help you plan and implement the administrative & physical controls for safeguarding CUI.
Our team’s experience includes:
Frequently asked questions
Cuick trac™ at its core, is a private hosted, pre-configured enclave that satisfies the technical requirements of NIST SP 800-171.
Because cuick trac™ is a virtual enclave, it allows for better control of CUI data flow, as CUI never touches the OSC’s (organization seeking certification) network or device. Cuick trac™ technology and support guides you towards compliance with DFARS 252.205-7012, NIST 800-171, and the emerging 2.0 requirements.
Cuick trac™ was built for businesses who lack the bandwidth and resources to implement and manage the required controls themselves. The Defense Industrial Base (DIB) needs solutions that are affordable, practical and secure, that can also be implemented in a shorter amount of time.
The purpose of Cuick Trac is to help businesses who currently work with, or want to do work with, the Department of Defense (DoD) and federal government, to securely handle Federal Contract Information (FCI) and Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI).
Cuick Trac takes responsibility for 75% of the assessment objectives within NIST 800-171A, and Cuick Trac cybersecurity advisors guide you through the remaining 25%. This significantly decreases your Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M).
No. Our goal, always, is to work with as much of your current business processes that are already in place. Disruption to your business is detrimental, thus a collaborative approach will be key in regard to how CUI data is collected, stored and accessed.
Cuick Trac essentially becomes the OSC’s CUI Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP).
No, Cuick Trac is not a software.
It’s a CUI enclave solution, hosted in a private virtual enclave/controlled environment, known as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), that keeps CUI encrypted at rest and in transit. Unlike a single application or tool, Cuick Trac meets ALL technical controls for NIST 800-171 and CMMC Level 2 (per CMMC 2.0).
Get a 30-minute demo from a Cuick Trac product expert
You've made it this far, now let us show you why Cuick Trac will be the smartest decision you'll make this year.