Cuick Trac is hiring enthusiastic cybersecurity professionals who understand the strategic needs of Defense contractors and want to collaboratively help our clients achieve CMMC compliance.
Since 2018, Cuick Trac has been supporting organizations who make up the Department of Defense (DoD) Supply Chain. As we continue to grow within a drastically evolving market, we are excited to add to our dynamic, knowledgeable team of cyber security professionals.
Are you ready to empower clients to grow their business in a secure and profitable manner? Are you a pro at assessing the cybersecurity maturity posture of Defense companies and creating strategic compliance road maps? Apply today!
We're currently seeking qualified candidates for these positions
CMMC Compliance Manager
We are seeking cybersecurity professionals who understand the strategic needs of businesses and are committed to help advise, strategize, implement and manage the compliance requirements of CMMC, DFARS 252.204-7012, 7019, 7020 & NIST SP 800-171, who are leveraging our Cuick Trac™ solution.
Beryllium InfoSec, Inc. is a cybersecurity and compliance company based in Dallas, TX and Minneapolis, MN. We are a growing team of dedicated individuals who are passionate about securing the Defense Industrial Base (DIB), in order for our clients to be successful Government Contractors. We are seeking cybersecurity professionals who understand the strategic needs of businesses and are committed to help advise, strategize, implement and manage the compliance requirements of CMMC, DFARS 252.204-7012, 7019, 7020 & NIST SP 800-171, who are leveraging our Cuick Trac solution.
Since 2018, Beryllium and the Cuick Trac solution, have been supporting organizations within the DIB, with their cybersecurity compliance programs. As we continue to grow within a drastically evolving marketing, we are investing in highly skilled and intelligent people, to bring our company to the next level. We are seeking individuals with a proven track record of meeting short term and long-term strategic objectives, as well as advising clients in achieving compliance initiatives. Previous history of success working with small-to-medium businesses is preferred.
You will be working out of our Dallas, TX, Minneapolis, MN or remote office to further support our Cuick Trac clients in their CMMC/NIST 800-171 compliance program implementation. As a successful candidate, you must exhibit outstanding problem solving skills. You must be able to adapt to a variety of circumstances quickly, while remaining positive and lighthearted in your customer interactions. You will routinely interact with the clients, representing the company at every step. We are looking for individuals who want to grow, are passionate about cybersecurity & compliance, and are ready to go all in with us.
The ideal candidate will have experience and knowledge of working within NIST SP 800-171, DFARS and CMMC requirements, specific to Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI), Covered Defense Information (CDI), Covered Technical Information (CTI) and Export Controlled Data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Perform security assessments, risk assessments, implementation reviews, and other required deliverables
- Generate System Security Plan (SSP) & Plan of Actions and Milestones (POAM)
- Create, update and advise on score to be entered in to SPRS
- Review or create client policy and procedure documents
- Provide remediation guidance and advisory for client to meet NIST 800-171, CMMC Level 2, DFARS and Export Controlled Data requirements by delivering the following:
- Assessment Boundary & Scoping Diagrams
- Incident Response Plan and Testing Exercise
- Data and User Flow Data Management Plan
- Annual Compliance Reviews
- Government Contract Reviews
- Create and Validate Customer Inheritance & Responsibility Matrix
- Physical Security Remediation Advisory
- Administration of Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) Tool
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:
- 2-4 years of customer facing experience with NIST 800-53, 800-171, CMMC, NIST Risk Management Framework
- DFARS 252.204-7012, 7019 & 7020
- Experience with Firewalls, SIEM tools, vulnerability management, MFA, Anti-virus, DLP and other information security tools
- Risk assessment and security assessment processes, tracking and remediation of issues identified in audits or assessments.
- DoD Cybersecurity policy and governance-best practices and future trends
- POA&M management
- Working knowledge of operating systems and security applications
- Working knowledge of modern network protocols, tools and infrastructure
- Microsoft Office Products
Desired Certificates and Licenses:
CISSP, CISM, CCNA, CMMC RP, CMMC RPA, CMMC CCP, CMMC CCA
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package include:
- Competitive salary
- Paid Time Off
- Medical plan
- Some night and weekend work required (Limited to extreme situations or pre-planned services)
We work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Job Type: Full-time